Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Man I Want Physically

This is things I would like a man to look like, this is what I am interested in:

1. Tall (taller than me, preferably at least 6' tall)
2. Light eyes
3. Dark Hair
4. I don't care about skin tone or color
5. Board shoulders (boarder than mine)
6. Thick bone structure (this is rare but I love it)
7. Muscles but not so much you look like a monster or a guerrilla
8. Trim (a little extra weight is cool).
9. There is this line men get between the hip and the leg that is extremely sexy
10. Has confidence in what he does

These are just physical things I am into in a man. There are exceptions to all the rules.

1 comment:

Carolyn Loveridge said...

Hi There,

You need to add things like
1. Picks up after himself
2. Willing to help with food/house
3. Easy to get along with
4. Has a job that supports himself
5. Not into any illegal drug/activities
6. Likes to talk to me

The list goes on. That does sound like me doesn't it.
Carolyn L