Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Latest

So I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to get my stitches removed from my biopsy. I have another doctor's appointment on Tuesday with my sleep doctor to see what the results are. I also have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday with my regular doctor.

I am getting a roommate, finally found someone I am willing to try. Now I have to go through all of my stuff this week so he can move into to own room with my junk all over.

I am painting and putting up shelves to put some of my things I don't want to get rid of.

I have an appointment with an employment lawyer on August 4th. It is $200.00 for the consultation but I think it will be worth it. Or at least I hope so.

I am now looking for a bankruptcy lawyer.

I got a call back from one of the places I applied to this week. I hope it pans out. So keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments: