Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Things I want to do . . .

Once I get a job again and I am caught up on my bills etc. I am going to purchase the movie The Hammer. But I have to find out where it is sold. I think it is only sold on Amazon right now, maybe Blockbuster or Fry's Electronics. I also will get jeans that fit me an some shirts. Maybe a new dress. We will see what my new job entails.

Things I am trying to get done now:

1. A Bankruptcy lawyer
2. A Work Out plan (I really need to lose weight)
3. Clean out my apartment (go through everything, I have moved so many times and just stuffed everything into storage, I don't know what I have anymore. I am going through stuff to donate to charity and to throw in the trash what I don't need. My apartment isn't all that big).
4. Paint furniture (hopefully I can sell something one day)
5. Find a new job
6. Do my house sitting jobs
7. Things I can't talk about openly just yet
8. Get stuff together for Nile, Dancers (I'm the President, I have to go through the papers and clean it up, also get stuff together for Mad Hatter's Tea), Georgia (Haunted House)
9. Write a cook book & craft book (hopefully to sell one day)

No comments: