Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sleeping Issues

So I have been having a lot of health issues. They have been going on for years, not knowing what is wrong with me. Going to the doctors all the time being told everything is fine. Then finding out I have Chrons disease and Endrometrois. I have bad allergies, bad skin, easily sunburned skin and unknown bruises. I wake up with bruises don't know where they come from. I am now often waking up with headaches, stomach aches (including nausea) and now I am waking up dazed and confused (like my blood had been cut off to long). I am having a very hard time getting out of bed. I am sleeping through my alarms. Having issues getting out of bed. Doing nothing all day long. I have always had a hard time falling asleep but now having issues with staying asleep. I have had issues with staying asleep before but nothing like it is now.

Now, I am doing a sleep study before my insurance runs out. It is going on tonight. Wish me luck.

No comments: